Because we take protecting your privacy seriously hotelguide.com provides the following to policy to explain our online practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- When you become a registered user of hotelguide.com you provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, a unique login name and password. This information is stored for your convenience so you won’t have to re-enter that information each time you make a reservation. It also ensures we are then able to make and confirm your hotel reservations. We do not share this personal information with outside parties except where necessary (i) to complete your reservation and/or (ii) to provide our affiliate partners, through whose website you may accessed hotelguide.com, with reports listing the hotel bookings made via such affiliate partner’s website.
- Your contact information is also needed to notify you in the event of any processing difficulties or unforeseen circumstances.
- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- IP addresses may also be used to help diagnose problems with our servers and for general system administration.
- We use Google Analytics to track user behavior and to improve the site accordingly.
When you make a hotel reservation, or access your registered user profile, we offer the use of a secure server. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology encrypts all information you input before it is sent to our server.
hotelguide.com’s newsletters (if applicable) are optional extras for registered users of hotelguide.com to keep you up to date with our latest news and offers. We hope you will find these updates useful and interesting. At any time you can unsubscribe to these newsletters through your account links on our homepage or by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
hotelguide.com values opinions and comments from our registered users, so from time to time we conduct surveys. These are optional for users and the information is aggregated and used to make improvements to hotelguide.com, develop interesting content, features and promotions for our registered users. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
Current Delivery Partners:
hotelguide.com is partnered with OANDA to provide visitors with a currency calculator and converter. hotelguide.com is also a partner of Vicinity to deliver an interactive mapping facility. No personal information or information about patterns or usage is shared between hotelguide.com and OANDA or Vicinity.
Notification of changes: